Tick Tock Tick Tock

Welcome to...

A Journey of My Life...

From the bottom of my heart...

"If you love someone, can you bear losing that person? But can you live without loving anyone at all? How about the rest of your life?"

Deep inside my heart....

"Have you ever thought? When you see people together happily, yet, you are alone all by yourself..."

Brunei Wedding Photography

Heading to the world of vampire...

Monday, January 5, 2009

Miss Match Maker

As FORCED, wahaha, I'm just kidding. People~ This is Hjh Nad who I was talking about. Well, she just declared herself as a "Match Maker" of people and I do not know who the "People" are... Haha.

She is so what we call "gila gila", haha. Yeah, she is a nice person as well. Hjh Nad, I think by now, you already owe me something. Hehe

As requested Hjh Nad, I've provided a chatbox for you to say anything you want. Hehe

No comments: