Tick Tock Tick Tock

Welcome to...

A Journey of My Life...

From the bottom of my heart...

"If you love someone, can you bear losing that person? But can you live without loving anyone at all? How about the rest of your life?"

Deep inside my heart....

"Have you ever thought? When you see people together happily, yet, you are alone all by yourself..."

Brunei Wedding Photography

Heading to the world of vampire...

Sunday, January 4, 2009

One of my good friends~


As promised, I've uploaded your picture Emma n I grabbed your picture without your knowledge. Ha ha. Well, yeah, I owe u an apology, but I'm certain that you are just started to smile to see your picture on my blog. Ha ha.

Well, if you check my friendster profile, especially in Comment Column, she has just conquered the column :P I can say, she is my regular comment-er with the longest comments~

I do not know much about her because we got to know each other on the internet via friendster with the help of her cousin, Hjh Nad. I'm sorry Nad, your picture is unavailable here. Haha. Well, I can say that she is a good friend of mine and she is a very very nice woman possessing a very sweet smile~

No comments: