Tick Tock Tick Tock

Welcome to...

A Journey of My Life...

From the bottom of my heart...

"If you love someone, can you bear losing that person? But can you live without loving anyone at all? How about the rest of your life?"

Deep inside my heart....

"Have you ever thought? When you see people together happily, yet, you are alone all by yourself..."

Brunei Wedding Photography

Heading to the world of vampire...

Friday, July 24, 2009

Blog???

Hm... Perhaps this is just a short one. To be frank, I don't have any idea what to type on, but I feel like I want to put something on my blog. My apology if you don't understand what I am typing because I will just talk crap all the way~

I was in form 6 when I first heard about blog. It made me think, why do we need a blog?
Is it necessary? Almost everybody has a blog.
It made me curious and I started to search on blog.
A stupid thing perhaps, not knowing a very simple popular word.

Generally, a blog is like an online diary its either can be read by the public or selected people only.
Those who have the gut to express their opinion, be it sensitive or not, they will allow the whole world to know what they are writing. So... A question suddenly popped out from my mind.
If that is so, is it good to have a blog???
I was a member of English Debate Club at PTEB. Afraid of getting selected to represent the school (I could see from the respond of the teacher in-charge at that time), I opted out without their knowledge. hehe. The debating topic was 'Blogging is detrimental to your life'. I did have a lot to argue on but yeah...

I just activate myself with blog recently. My life is always flooded with problems that burden myself. I do have friends to express and share my problems to, but I don't think they can tolerate to always listen to me 24/7. Hm... So I try to write it on this blog...
I am not here to get some sort of attraction or sympathy from people but I don't have any other option to choose.

Blog is my only effective way to minimise my problems in my life that I can no longer tolerate their accumulation on my shoulders....

Occassionally, I tend to view people's blog and apparently they are doing the same. Sometime, by reading people's problems, it makes us to think and realise the mistakes that shouldn't be done by anyone. At the same time, if we really have the heart, we try to give our opinion and advise to these people. And to ourselves, we will try not to make such mistakes.

Change for the better =)

I am really interested reading my niece's blog. It really attracts me to read on. I know she has problems too, school's problems and so on that she shouldn't be having at her present age. Eventually, everything is expressed on the blog...
I believe u guys having a blog for some reasons to.
For whatever reasons, at least it helps you to enjoy your life.
Keep your self away from the devilish world...

O.... Wow... What am I saying???? Argh!!!!
I am just a wee bit disappointed because it is very hard for me to escape from problems.
It has become part of my life now.


I am sorry guys if you are irritated with all my posts...
What I am doing is only for one reason...
To reduce the problems i am having and try to relax my mind...


Good News,
I'm Cutta Here!


No comments: