Tick Tock Tick Tock

Welcome to...

A Journey of My Life...

From the bottom of my heart...

"If you love someone, can you bear losing that person? But can you live without loving anyone at all? How about the rest of your life?"

Deep inside my heart....

"Have you ever thought? When you see people together happily, yet, you are alone all by yourself..."

Brunei Wedding Photography

Heading to the world of vampire...

Friday, July 3, 2009

Ourselves or people?

I always remember what my teacher told me when I was in my secondary school.
"... why do u have to think about people, care about them when they do not even care about you..."


Somehow her saying is true.
Sometime, we do some sort of scarification for people that do not even realise nor know that we made the scarification for them. Instead, what we get in return is totally opposite, not appreciation but depreciation.

It depends on the situation. Sometime, our assumption might be wrong.

We have the brain use it wisely, we can think which one is right and which one is wrong.

Greatest life lessons:
1. Not be too lenient to people, as they wouldn't do the same as what you did.

2. Don't think too much about people, care about yourself.

Remember we are living in a cruel world.

No comments: