Tick Tock Tick Tock

Welcome to...

A Journey of My Life...

From the bottom of my heart...

"If you love someone, can you bear losing that person? But can you live without loving anyone at all? How about the rest of your life?"

Deep inside my heart....

"Have you ever thought? When you see people together happily, yet, you are alone all by yourself..."

Brunei Wedding Photography

Heading to the world of vampire...

Thursday, July 23, 2009

It is kind of hard for me to define what love is and what a special relationship is...

why?

When I love someone, I don't just say "I LOVE YOU" to the person, because for me it is something that can't be simply be said by words...

LOVE IS SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN FEEL... (Karau, 2009)

How do I prove my love to the person?

Well... Love is a matter of chemistry between couples... Intimate actions, unreliable sweet words and promises are just not me. I am not that type of guy. It is the chemistry which is very important. When I managed to make my beloved one happy, needs me, misses me etc I think I have proven my love. When myself feel the same, that is the time when I realise that I can feel the pure love from my beloved one.

By that time, do u think by saying 'I LOVE YOU' can convince each other?
I don't think so...


What do I hope from the person in the relationship?

Loyalty, honesty, sincerity and happiness... =)

Be committed in your love relationship so that you will be able to have a long term relationship and happy to be together...
Not to exaggerate but at least, both of you would feel that, you are perfect for each other...
(Karau, 2009)

We can have 'Sex' with anyone easily but not 'LOVE'.
If you really understand the meaning of love, it is very precious that you will never thought to spoil it. Take a good care of it every single second. Try your best to always win 'his' heart.

Sometime... One way to show our love to the person whom we love is by doing a sort of scarification... Like letting the person go...



I think I like the definition of love from 'Ketika Cinta Bertasbih...'




p/s: I have been alone for years and I really miss my good old days...


No comments: