Tick Tock Tick Tock

Welcome to...

A Journey of My Life...

From the bottom of my heart...

"If you love someone, can you bear losing that person? But can you live without loving anyone at all? How about the rest of your life?"

Deep inside my heart....

"Have you ever thought? When you see people together happily, yet, you are alone all by yourself..."

Brunei Wedding Photography

Heading to the world of vampire...

Saturday, July 11, 2009

My Self as a Borneo Bulletin Reporter

As usual on Friday morning, I need to wake up early to go to work.
I never expected anything special to happen on 10th July 2009, Friday until my colleague AJ asked me a waking up question:

Khairul, have you read the Borneo Bulletin? Your article is in.

My sleepy eyes suddenly opened widely. Without asking so much questions, I went down to the grocery shop to grab one. Actually you can access it online for free but you know... How would you feel if your piece of writing is read by the whole population of Brunei??? I know by now some of you would say, I didn't read it. Duh~

Below is the picture of the article that I wrote which I obtained from the website. For a better view, you can click here.



More to come on Borneo Bulletin ~ How I wish... My sis says, talk to the wall~

Lame joke of the day: I already talked to the wall what. Nothing happen meh. So how?

No comments: