Tick Tock Tick Tock

Welcome to...

A Journey of My Life...

From the bottom of my heart...

"If you love someone, can you bear losing that person? But can you live without loving anyone at all? How about the rest of your life?"

Deep inside my heart....

"Have you ever thought? When you see people together happily, yet, you are alone all by yourself..."

Brunei Wedding Photography

Heading to the world of vampire...

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Crying in pain

I thank to God for giving me tears as it helps to relieve my pain...

I really appreciate my friends as they are always there for me when I need them.

Seriously, I never thought that my life is this bad. I do not want to say anything now as people tend to manipulate things and create their own story.
It tends to be a trend to people nowadays as they wana find the shortest way to make people to be on his side. How pathetic. Sometime, I feel ashame to accept the fact that I am a Malay.
I've suffered a lot of huge problems and my life is never getting better.
It gets worse from time to time.
I am living in misery.
I thank to God for that because He makes me realise and teaches me
HOW TO APPRECIATE MY LIFE
Life is very short yet is a precious gift from him.
How many people who are granted with a good life do appreciate it?


"How cruel the world is, ask yourself. How bad the person is, mind yourself..."

"The person you thought to be your frind could be someone who is very dangerous to u...
and the person who you thought very bad could be a friend of u..."

"Do not listen and simply believe on something without knowing the whole story"

"One side could be true but it wouldn't last long when you explore from the both sides"

I am mentally and emotionally unstable at the moment... I am so sorry frens...
Please give me some time...

No comments: