Tick Tock Tick Tock

Welcome to...

A Journey of My Life...

From the bottom of my heart...

"If you love someone, can you bear losing that person? But can you live without loving anyone at all? How about the rest of your life?"

Deep inside my heart....

"Have you ever thought? When you see people together happily, yet, you are alone all by yourself..."

Brunei Wedding Photography

Heading to the world of vampire...

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Screaming in pain

I just don't understand. Whenever people talk to me as they like, i don't want to deny, i do get offended sometime. i just keep to myself, i don't want to make the situation worse. but people, i do have feeling, i can't just keep silent all the time. when i reply to these sort of people on what they have said, they got angry and warn me 'cakap jaga2' and macam apa cakap 'perangai mu ani lain'. Oh duh!!!!
What the hell!!! SO WHAT ARE YOU?!!!! Does that mean u can say anything you like to me and it's ok to use offensive words and do not have to think twice or more that will i get offended by all your words with your 'very nice' attitude? so you are saying that, I must, have to mind your feeling and you guys don't have to do so? If I don't, i know your forever impression is I am the creature on this earth with the very bad attitude. Oh thanks a lot~

I am standing for the truth now.
You got angry with all that unreasonable thoughts because you guys are COWARDS who CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!
Typical Malays. Malays seem to be so traditional all the time.


1 comment:

Amelee Serbini said...

Yeah, it is typically Malay...sadly speaking hahaha... too judgemental sometimes... sampai they don't even realize their own flaws apa hahaha