Tick Tock Tick Tock

Welcome to...

A Journey of My Life...

From the bottom of my heart...

"If you love someone, can you bear losing that person? But can you live without loving anyone at all? How about the rest of your life?"

Deep inside my heart....

"Have you ever thought? When you see people together happily, yet, you are alone all by yourself..."

Brunei Wedding Photography

Heading to the world of vampire...

Friday, July 3, 2009

Random

Why do we have to avoid ourselves from saying the word 'die'.
Do not deny yourself, all of us do afraid of death.
Well, people believe that our life is such a precious gift from God.
But, I am just wondering, do we really know what exactly life is?
What is the purpose of life? Why do we have afraid of death?

Once, I was asking myself, it's kinda a rude question.
Why I was born?
That question always pops out from my mind whenever I am in misery.
Quite frankly, my life is quite miserable.
I've been seeking for happiness since I was a child.
I would like to keep on smiling like what people always do.
I am certain, throughout my life, I will never be happy.

Hm...
I love being alone.
Keep myself away from people.
That's the only time when my soul at peace.
Giving my mind the only chance to forget the problems that burden myself,
just for a while should be fine.

"My life is full of endless obstacles..."

The longer our live, the nearer ourselves to death.
Lying myself on the grass of the summit at a beach,
listening to the crushing waves,
I could make an assumption.
We are waiting for ourselves to die.
While we are queuing, we should prepare ourselves to face it.
It is us who makes the decision,
either to go to the heaven or to the hell (a place in which most people are heading to).
For a person like me, I am not looking forward to my death,
but I only have to wait for it to happen.
The only thing that I should do is,
to prepare myself.

When the night comes, just before I sleep,
I keep on thinking about this.
I do not have the power to resist nor to stop it from happen.
When the time comes, there is no turning back.
My only request to God,
just before I breath out my life,
I hope God will fulfill a wish of mine that I've always been waiting for.
If it happens,
Insyaallah, I will die in peace.
I won't stop praying...
=)

Kind regards,
Karau.

No comments: