Tick Tock Tick Tock

Welcome to...

A Journey of My Life...

From the bottom of my heart...

"If you love someone, can you bear losing that person? But can you live without loving anyone at all? How about the rest of your life?"

Deep inside my heart....

"Have you ever thought? When you see people together happily, yet, you are alone all by yourself..."

Brunei Wedding Photography

Heading to the world of vampire...

Monday, July 13, 2009

Dinosaur...

I do not know why suddenly most of my words full with motivation. It it because my life is always flooded with problems actually I start to motivate myself and people? Hm... Weird and odd...

It was, just when I had a chat with my ancient friend Zatul. We were talking about education, how to succeed yadda yadda. She seems like kinda having low self-esteem and talked about failure. So I asked her quite a random answer to her question. Then, a question and answer session started...

Zatul: How hard is the course?
Me: As hard as slaughtering an aggressive dinosaur.
Zatl: Haha, you gotta be kidding! Seriously! If the dinosaur runs away, it is very impossible to chase it. Is there any other way to chase it?
Me: Definitely, use a helicopter.
Zatul: Haha, I dont have fuel.

A motivational talk began...

Well, you see... The fuel is actually your spirit. The helicopter itself is your hardworking, initiative to succeed. By the time u said u didn't have the fuel, that means u didn't have the spirit. When you didn't have the spirit you were not going to work hard and you were not going to succeed.

In exam, almost 95% of students would say, to get a marginal pass grade is enough. Let us get back to the story, if you were aiming for marginal pass grades, that means you only 'hurt' the dinosaur. It didn't even bleed it. Do you think the task that you had done satisfied you? Only certain people will be able to slaughter and kill the aggressive dinosaur. The aggressive dinosaur is actually the exam. No matter how hard the exam is but if you have the fuel to operate the helicopter, Insyaallah you'll succeed.

Zatul was then blown up to the Pluto hehe.

Well guys, does that make sense? I created that by myself just to motivate her.

Lame joke of the day: Go and buy a helicopter and fuel now. You can chase and kill the dinosaur. Hm... How about the weapon? Can you kill the dinosaur without the weapon????

Ahem... The weapon is actually the miracle or fortune that comes together with your hardworking.
Till then, tata~

No comments: