Tick Tock Tick Tock

Welcome to...

A Journey of My Life...

From the bottom of my heart...

"If you love someone, can you bear losing that person? But can you live without loving anyone at all? How about the rest of your life?"

Deep inside my heart....

"Have you ever thought? When you see people together happily, yet, you are alone all by yourself..."

Brunei Wedding Photography

Heading to the world of vampire...

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Business oh business...

When I was just a boy i had started to think of my future. A doctor or a businessman? I decided to become a doctor and took science subjects when I was in school (up to A-Level). After my A-Level, everything suddenly changed. I had to make a hard decision and ultimately, I do a business programme.

With the transition that I made, it makes me to keep on asking myself. Am I doing a right thing???
Well to start with during my first semester, I felt intimidated by a pool of people around me.
I was suffocated by their business knowledge. In every lecture that I attended, they always shot and threw answers. Well, I was with my locked mouth (ahem).

As the day passed, I began to enjoy the lectures. I have the interest and passion.
I started to fall in love with business. I started to read and make my own research.
Islamic Business Ethics, at the time was lectured by Dr. Saad Al-Haran, really intrigued me, although I kept on yawning and wished to skip his lectures. But the all the words that came out from his mouth are really useful and really applicable to our life easily. The researcg that should be done by us, was done by him. He kept on giving us articles that recently happened in Brunei. That was the moment that I always waiting for during the lecture. That was when I take business seriously. And the story about Wu Chun really inspired me... (scroll down to read about him).

It has been five months when I first initiated. I did what my lectures have told me (to the whole class to be exact). I can say it very encouraging. The profit that I earn is always more than I expected. In doing a business, bear in mind, we need to prepare ourselves, get ready to cross obstacles. The obstacles that lead us to succeed.

Ourlife is just like a Tyre. When it moves, the upper part will go down and later it goes up back. It does not happen only once, but it goes on... It is so applicable to our life. Sometime we succeed and sometime we fail. Do not get too sad if we fail because, it is time when we observe our mistakes, weakness and try to improve, fix and if possible avoid it. We always learn from our mistakes.

Business or life always has 'UPS AND DOWNS'.
If you don't experience it, you lie and you are A LIAR!!!


I always experience it. I used to like, felt so down and discouraged me to move on. Later when I realise it, listen and learn a lot from people, I started to wake up. I am now a loyal listening ear to complainers (customers...). I make all those complains as my motivation to move on, to be stronger and improve myself. Customer is always right but, I agree with my sister when she said 'Customer is not always right!' It gives me strentgh to move on! Thanks for that.

I thank immesurably to my parents because they are the one who came up with the idea to do the business that I am doing at the moment. They are my backbone in the business. Obviously, my mother doesn't stand still, she is the one who always seek for customers for me. When I got compalined, I am not the one who actually need to deall with it, she had to face it as well. I never blamed her just because the customers are from her instead I always thank her and always try my best to make her smile.

Parents, particularly a mother, always wants the best for their children. No matter what, how hard the thing would take, they definitely would do it. Unlike us, we can't do a simple order for our parents. Whenever I got scolded or something like that, I only smile as not to hurt her. If I did hurt her, it didn't actually hurt as compare to the pain she had to suffer by the time she gave birth to me =)

I take my business seriously, keep on doing research on how to improve it and also myself.
My hardworking on my business and how serious I am is hardly seen by family.
They always ask me, where have I been because it is very hard to see me at home.
I always go out to see the 'world'. Learn by myself how to be a successful business man.
I am not same as a malay saying 'Hangat-hangat tahi ayam'. When I determine, I will do it.
Prove to people that I am capable of doing it!

I will prove to my self, to my family and to people out there, one day can be a successful businessman!
Insyaallah...

Till then... Later~

No comments: